In the afternoon we went to La Plaza de Armas were we spent two hours sharing the gospel and making balloon animals for children. We were like rock stars by the end of our time in the plaza. Everyone was coming out to see the crazy Americanos and their balloon animals (especially Jackson). We hope that when we return tomorrow we will have more opportunity to share.
Things to pray for in the coming days:
1. To break the American stereotypes with the students at the Montessori School.
2. For energy to push forward.
3. For the group to be able to step out of their comfort zone and muster up the courage to share the gospel message.
4. Specifically pray for Gabe Agostini who is very sick and has not been able to be with the group.
5. That we don't get beaten to bad when we play the Peruvians in futbol or at least that we don't take ourselves to seriously.
Thanks all for the continued prayer and I hope to have some video up soon.